Normal Isn't Good Enough!

It’s amazing when I look back before I knew the answers to these questions, and notice how lost I was. Well, of course your aim is to get a good enough job so you can get a good enough house and marry and a good enough handsome man.

Well, that sounds good enough, right?


But, what if you believe that you were meant for more? What if  a couple years from now you realize that this isn’t going to fulfill my passion or purpose. What if you want an above average life; loving every moment of the day, doing what you can’t live without doing and receiving a great income from it?

Normal isn’t good enough

Here are five questions that are important to have answered if you to what to leave living a normal life and begin to live a life full of success and meaning.

1) What will I offer to this world?
What products or services will you provide?
How will you be of value to the people, company, and community around you?

2) What major goals do I desire to accomplish every 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 3-5 years?
Do I have enough SMART goals to steer me in the right direction?
Do I have a clear plan as to how I will accomplish my goals?
Are my goals giving me a purpose and do I like the person I'll become as I accomplish them?

3) What are my strengths and weaknesses?
How can I capitalize on my strengths?
What can I contribute that utilizes more of my strengths?
Where will I need support or outsource to make up for my weaknesses?

4) What do I love to do?
How can I get paid for sharing and doing what I love to do?
Can I find my personal mission in what I do?
What is my passion or purpose?

5) Am I willing to do whatever it takes to live a life that is meaningful to me?
What levels of sacrifices will you take?
Are you willing to say no if it doesn’t align with your mission?
When times get hard how will you stay focused?
Are you willing to invest in yourself?

6) Am I grateful for what I have now, waiting for what I want later?
Do you acknowledge and celebrate my successes today, small or big?
How grateful are you for another day, another step, another chance?
Do you take time to live in the present, enjoying what you have been blessed with today?

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

Back to top